From apple cider vinegar to superfood flavouring
Used in healing preparations for at least 5000 years, apple cider vinegar remains one of today’s most sought-after ‘superfoods’. Benefits range from help with weight loss to lowering blood pressure and stabilising blood sugar.
ECD Ingredients uses fully traceable UK Cider Vinegar. We also offer a UK Raw version, made from Aspalls Raw Apple Cider Vinegar, complete with its “mother” element (a potent bouquet of proteins, enzymes and good bacteria). Using a state-of-the-art drying process, we convert these into high-quality powders that provide the authentic flavour, colour and aroma of the original product.
Our Raw Apple Cider Vinegar Powder is designed to replace liquid apple cider vinegar. With its uniquely fruity yet tangy edge, it enhances snack seasonings, dry soup and sauce mixes, coatings and glazes, and nutritional blends and supplements.
- KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Provides Natural Cider Vinegar flavour to enhance healthy snacks, meals and supplements
- Raw Cider Vinegar with Mother, Name on pack
- Useful for ph adjustment in recipes
- Facilitates depiction on label, to enhance provenance claims
- Ease of handling – powder form easy to measure accurately and use in tablets and capsules
- KEY APPLICATIONS
- Nutritional Blends and Supplements
- Snack Seasonings
- Dry Soup Mixes
- Dry Sauce Mixes
INGREDIENTS: Aspalls Raw Apple Cider Vinegar with Mother, Potato Maltodextrin
DIRECTIONS: To reconstitute to the approximate acid strength of 5% acetic acid, blend one part Raw Apple Cider Vinegar Powder to 1.5 parts water by weight