This elixir of health which has been celebrated since Roman times is now avaialble as a spray dried powder from ECD.
Grape must is a unique product obtained from pressing grapes – although this is usually one of the first steps in the production of wine, grape must itself has an impressive array of health benefits, as well as a delicious taste. From helping to boost energy levels and regulate sleeping patterns to being a powerful antioxidant, grape must is a remarkable natural remedy.
Our Spray Dried Grape Juice Extract Powder is made from 100% grape must , extracted from only the finest Italian grapes, produced by our partners Aceita Borgo Castello in Northern Italy
- KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Elixir of health – grape must contains very little fat and has a high water content which helps to keep the body hydrated whilst the enzymes present in the must stimulate three large organs: kidneys, liver and intestine,
- promoting digestion
- May help reduce cholesterol – the grape must is rich in flavonoids
- Packed with nutrients and vitamins
- Contains Vitamin A which promotes tissue tone
- Antioxidants contained in grape must help to improve elasticity of the skin and promotes anti-aging. The Ancient Romans used grape treatments to purify the body and brighten the skin
- Contains Vitamin C which promotes the production of collagen
- Contains natural, great-tasting sugars
- Can help to boost energy levels and aid better sleeping patterns due to the presence of quercetin and melatonin (which regulates circadian rhythms) in the grape must.
- Resveratrol is present in the grape skin which may help to reduce blood pressure and cholestorol as well as acting as an antiinflammatory antioxidant.
- Brimming with mineral salts including boron which aids the absorption of calcium which strengthens bones and promotes brain and memory health.
- May ease stomach upset
- Rich in ligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPCs) and other polyphenolic compounds. Polyphenols found in grapeseed have been a source of natural remedies for thousands of years.
- Easy to use, free-flowing powder form
- Water soluble
- KEY APPLICATIONS
- Meal replacement powder blends
- Active lifestyle and sports nutrition products
- Tablets and capsules
- Savoury nutritionally complete meals
- Powder beverage mixes
Concentrated grape must, Potato maltodextrin
Appearance: Light brown to beige powder
Oil content: 60-70%
Moisture: Maximum 3%
Solubility in water: Dispersible
Other products in the ECD Ingredients range include: Avocado Oil Powder, Flaxseed Oil Powder, MCT Oil Powder, CLA powder, CBD Oil Powder, Hemp Oil Powder; Chia Seed Oil Powder; Linseed Oil Powder, Sunflower Oil Powder, Butter Oil Powder, Safflower Oil Powder.