Is Your Business Brexit Ready?
The UK left the European Union on 31 January 2020 and the Brexit transition period ends at 11pm on 31 December 2020.
The ending of the Brexit Transition period brings significant changes for logistics and supply chain operations, with customs formalities required on all goods moving between the UK and EU.
We have a solution for you: let us manufacturer your food ingredient recipes at our facilities in the UK.
- We can provide
- Logistical and ingredient sourcing support
- Custom clearance, duties and tariff processing support
- Direct supply of ingredients from our large stock held in the UK
- Contract manufacture of your ingredient system at our facilities in the UK
- Packing to your customised requirement
- Warehousing, storage and direct shipping to your client